Katsuki purchased this JZX100 right when he got his license since 2008. He’s been able to meet a lot of people and other “car junkies” through this car. He mainly drifts this car but in the past he’s done everything: Circuit driving, tons of car meets, and even 0-400m (drag racing).
This car started with genuine aero. Overtime, it had a full TRAUM body kit and 19″ wheels, and now it has completely one-off bumpers with 18″ wheels. I knew there was something special about this car as soon as I’d seen it and had to write about it! Let’s get onto the car setup and some photos shall we!
Oh and his daily driver is a lowered Silverado. That’s fucking awesome!
– Standard 1JZ ~ Boost increase
– BLITZ Boost Controller
– BLITZ Radiator
– BLITZ Intercooler
– Team Kaminari Painted Plug Cover
– NGK 8 Plugs
– ORC Metal Clutch
– KTS Test Pipe
– 細谷商店 One-Off Exhaust (pictured above)
– K-Break Muffler
– Cusco R2 Coilovers (14kg/12kg)
– KTS Tension Rods
– Dixel M Brake Pads
– Nardi Deep Corn Steering Wheel
– TRUST Boost and Temp. Gauges
– Recaro SPG-N Driver Seat
– Insurance Floor Mats (rare?)
– Pioneer P940 Headunit
– Kicker Speakers
– Kicker Cables
– VIP Table
– Recovered Door Cards
– 18×9.5 / 18×10 SSR SP3
– One-off Front Bumper
– Final Konnexion Front Fenders
– TRAUM Side Skirts with molded One-off Side Skirts
– TRAUM Roof Spoiler
– One-off Rear Bumper
– TRAUM LEDs in Genuine Housings
– Painted “Lexus RX Crystal White Pearl “062”?
Photos By: 車道-Shadow- ~ Katsuki
2 thoughts on “Katsuki’s Toyota Chaser”
Great article unlock a Chevy truck the jzx100 is beautiful I love the arrow parts
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! It’s always fun writing and learning more about each car and owner!