The FD3S is one of the most iconic Japanese sports cars known! This one has 500PS!
Time Attack is so exciting and the Japanese take it very serious! Almost every year, the drivers and/or builders come back making big or small changes to the car to ever increase their lap times! Tsukuba is the major course used in Japan but there are others like YZ Circuit and Central Circuit to name a couple.
The FD RX7 is one of the most popular choices for Time Attack cars in Japan; they are light weight, have a 50/50 weight distribution, and the high revving 13B rotary engine! Unlike in America or possibly other parts of the world, the rotary has been an engine not shied away from and Daichi’s RX7 we will see below is no exception!
– BE CRAFT 500PS Spec Engine Build
– 13B-REW Side Port
– Garret GTW3884-67 Turbo
– HKS Sequential 6 Speed Transmission
– LINK ECU
– TurboSmart Blow Off Valve
– V-Mount Intercooler
– RE雨宮 Swirlpot
– HKS Piping
– HKS Suction Air Filter
– ENKEI RS05RR 18 10.5j +35 (Front and Rear)
– C-West Front Bumper
– Fujita Engineering Front Fenders
– Fujita Engineering Rear Fenders
– CRAFT Square Side MirrorsMirror Craft Square
– Esprit 052 Wing (1800mm Size)
Photos By: Daichi Ishisaka, Sc, ATTACK Maximum Challenge