Hot hatches, a very popular option from Japan that really should come back to the market..
You could say the newer Starlets are hot hatches, or mainly just econoboxes…but that’s the awesome thing about the Japanese car culture. They transform a car from one reason of use to another. Tanaka has his Starlet setup for fun and with an engine that is reliable! He says it’s not a special car, but a lot of people enjoy the Starlet! And it’s a car, the 90 Series, you don’t see modified much nor do you see outside of Japan! So I think it’s cool!
– YOKOHAMA ADVAN RG 6.5 + 42 Squared (Front 50mm Rear 35mm Spacers)
– HKS Air Filter
– Cusco Tower Bar
– Autobahn88 Test Pipe
– FUJITSUBO POWER GETTER
– Suspension: TEIN TYPE FLEX (12kg/6kg)
– OEM Toyota Aero, Bumper Cut
– Rear & Ceiling Interior Removed
– Momo Model 7 Steering Wheel
– Recaro SR3 Seat