What started as a white Nissan Cefiro that could barely move on it’s 4 wheels and had been sitting for 5 years, “Grass Hero”, has turned into a fully restored masterpiece of a Nissan sedan that is getting harder and harder to obtain!
I wrote about Yuto’s drift car, that he drives on the streets, here (https://exec-11.us/2017/10/17/yutos-cefiro/) – With that car, the alignment is modified for drifting, it has a 2way LSD, and other features that didn’t make this car so much enjoyable to simply take on the street. He has been wanting to build a comfortable car the entire family could take down the street to the store or on a trip, for a long time! …But he does occasionally drift this car too! For a lot of people now, liking “90’s Style”, this car is the perfect mix of a stock car mixed with styling cues that really make this a head turner! This car was setup in the “Everyday ride specification”. It’s not a track car, but a simple full restoration!
At the bottom of this post in the “More Photos” section, I will have all the restoration process photos.
– Fully Torn Down and Rebuilt
– R31 GTS-R Takoasi Exhaust Manifold
~ He was looking for that classic RB sound!
– Apexi Air Filter
– Coilovers and suspension arms to be able to adjust the alignment to a more street-friendly ride! He wanted good looks but not a harsh track setup. Something he could (safely) put his baby in! lol
– Zenki Full A31 Interior
– NAVAN Shift Knob (Rare Factory Option)
– OEM Dashboard Tray
– OEM RainGaurds
– SSR Longchamp XR4s (? Sizing)
– Fully Painted TH1 (Dark Pearl Blue)
– OEM Bumpers
More Photos/Restoration Process:
Photos By: Yuto